Friday, December 4, 2015

Story Time!

I remember when I started this class I knew no one ( and their still many people I don't know) but now I know that I don't have to be shrunk up and quiet, if something matters to me I should say it. Like with my Transphobia project. I am Transgender. This matters to me because this is MY LIFE, I know how it is to be picked on for not knowing who you truly are. I only discovered myself last year. Even then theres still so many people who don't know because I am afraid of being made fun of. I remember the day I was made fun of this year like it was yesterday. I got to my fifth hour a little late because of it. I saw this group of at least six jocks walk past me, and I hear "Whisper whisper TRANNY whisper" So I stopped and looked at them and said "I know you didn't just say what I thought you just said." To which I got comments right back. Which I will not repeat here. But it was that small mistake that struck my idea to make that project. Get it into peoples heads that WE'RE PEOPLE TOO. We might be different but in all honesty no on is the same.




A person is a person. No matter what Gender, Size, Sexuality. Or all.

No comments:

Post a Comment